Mission and Purpose
Ostomy Association of Metro Denver
· Provide support to members through live meetings and newsletter that helps to answer questions members may have about their ostomy.
· Network with medical professionals to answer questions and present programs related to intestinal/urinary diversions. Generally ileostomy, urostomy, colostomy and other related surgical procedures.
UOAA Mission Statement
· UOAA is an association of affiliated, nonprofit, support groups who are committed to the improvement of the quality of life of people who have, or will have, an intestinal or urinary diversion.
· It is dedicated to the provision of information, advocacy and service to, and for, its affiliated support groups, their members and the intestinal/urinary diversion community at large.
· It is organized to grow and develop while remaining independent and financially viable.
Debbie Conway Article - Click title below
To request a visit, call and leave a message: